Canadian Foreign Policy (CFP) respects the privacy of its visitors, clients and others who may visit our Website, contact us, and provide us with information so that we can communicate with them.
Our Pledge to You
- We do not use web bugs or similar tracking technology.
This website includes request forms and e-mail addresses by which you may choose to contact us and request access to information from us and from this website.
- If you submit one of the forms on this website, you are giving us permission to add you to our database of persons requesting information about CFP. You are also giving us your consent for us to contact you from time to time, using the contact information you provide in the form, with information related to our programs, services and course offerings
- If you send us e-mail which is not unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e. which is not spam), we will not divulge your e-mail address or the contents of your e-mail to anyone for any reason without your prior consent or unless ordered by a court to do so.
- We wish to inform, not to annoy you. Should you request to be "unsubscribed" to any of our communiqués, we will immediately honour your request.
- We use our web server logs for internal analysis of traffic to this website, in order to gauge our website's effectiveness and the popularity of particular pages or documents on the website. We do not show or sell our web server logs to anyone else.
- This website provides you with various methods by which you may contact us. We pledge that, if you use any of these published means of contacting us for legitimate business reasons, we will not make your personal information available to third parties without your consent.
Your Pledge to Us
Just as CFP respects your privacy, we ask you to respect our privacy. In particular:
- You may not use this website to harvest e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail – to us or to anyone else.
- You may not use the names of our clients or partners, who may be identified on this website and in our other marketing collateral, to contact them.
- You may not violate the copyright of this website by reproducing it in whole or in part without our written permission to do so. If you are interested in doing so, please ask us.
If you send unsolicited junk email to any @carleton.ca email address, we reserve the right to:
- Blacklist your email server without prior notification.
- Report your email server to real-time anti-spam services.
- Add your email address/server/IP address to our spam filters.