Skip Navigation

2009-2010 Undergraduate Calendar

Main Links
Related Links



Special Studies (Non-Degree)

Special Students Enrolling in Graduate-Level Courses

Anyone wishing to enrol in a graduate-level course as a Special student must obtain a letter of authorization from the Chair or Supervisor of Graduate Studies of the appropriate department. Anyone considering a graduate degree is urged to contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research prior to registration as a Special student. Special students enrolled in graduate-level courses are subject to Special student regulations and English language proficiency requirements outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar .

© 2020 Carleton University 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON, K1S 5B6 Canada | (613) 520-7400